6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to Matka valley by car, minivan or van
Experienced English speaking local tour guide (for parties 2-3 pax guide will be a driver as well)
Visits inside to Kale fortress and Mother Teresa memorial house, including admission fees
WiFi on board
Boat ride to cave Vrelo or kayak hire in Matka (have to be paid on the spot)
Gratuities to the driver/guide (not mandatory)
Departure & Return
11th October St., Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Below the gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Macedonia DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Skopje and Matka valley?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skopje and Matka valley?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Skopje and Matka valley
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSkopjeBus Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaHalf-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridHalf-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaHalf-day Tours - TiranaCategory