14 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Ride with a comfortable A/C vehicle throughout the entire tour
Experienced English speaking guide/driver for the tour
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or any other preferred location in Skopje
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Skopje, North Macedonia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In this tour we cross the border with Albania. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in various weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Experience Balkan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tirana City tour from Skopje (with a stop in Ohrid)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tirana City tour from Skopje (with a stop in Ohrid)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tirana City tour from Skopje (with a stop in Ohrid)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tirana City tour from Skopje (with a stop in Ohrid)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Driver and guide are very professional which makes the trip much more easier." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tirana City tour from Skopje (with a stop in Ohrid)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSkopjeBus Tours - PristinaCity Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - OhridCity Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridFull-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - TiranaCity Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaFull-day Tours - TiranaCategory