3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation at 4* hotel in Ohrid
Experienced English speaking local tour guide (for parties 2-3 pax guide will be a driver as well)
Inside visits as described
1 bottle of water per day
Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or van
WiFi on board
Supplement for accommodation in Single room - 52 EUR (if required)
Gratuities to the driver/guide (not mandatory)
Personal spends during the tour
Departure & Return
11th October St., Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Below the gate
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Macedonia DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during West Macedonia in 3 days - from Skopje ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during West Macedonia in 3 days - from Skopje ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during West Macedonia in 3 days - from Skopje ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
West Macedonia in 3 days - from Skopje
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSkopjeBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaMulti-day Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaBus Tours - OhridArchaeology Tours - OhridMulti-day Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridBus Tours - TiranaArchaeology Tours - TiranaMulti-day Tours - TiranaHistorical Tours - TiranaCategory