Are you interested in?
3 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
7 Tours & Activities
6 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional Bulgarian appetizers
Sommelier explaining you about the wines and the food
Traditional Bulgarian appetizers (good during lunch or dinner time)
Tasting of a selection of 4 Bulgarian wines
Departure & Return
Departure PointХотел Парк Централ Сливен (Park Central Hotel Sliven), bul. "Tsar Osvoboditel" 6, 8800 Sliven Center, Sliven, Bulgaria
7/25/2020 - 10/27/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Bulgaria On
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sliven Exquisite Wine Tasting?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sliven Exquisite Wine Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sliven Exquisite Wine Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8728P312
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSlivenFood Tours - Veliko TarnovoCooking Classes - Veliko TarnovoWine Tastings - Veliko TarnovoFood Tours - BurgasCooking Classes - BurgasWine Tastings - BurgasFood Tours - VarnaCooking Classes - VarnaWine Tastings - VarnaCategory