- Discover Bulgaria’s mountain lakes on a trip to Rila National Park
- Enjoy a full day’s independent exploration in the park
- Relax with a morning pickup from your hotel
- Get directions, travel advice, and food and drink tips from your driver
Departure & Return
Pick-up location is at the square/parking behind St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral. The parking is at the back (rear) of the cathedral: between the Cathedral and in front of La Catedrale restaurant.The Shuttle van will have a Rila Shuttle sign on the front window of the vehicle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate to intensive amount of walking is involved (walking/hiking experience is a must)
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes suitable for mountain/walking are required
- Sun cream and sunglasses are strongly recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes and rain jacket on rainy days are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring cash money (BGN Leva) for the chair lift and food/drinks. No credit/debit cards are accepted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY URCA Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by 7 Rila Lakes Self-Guided Shared Trip from Sofia.