Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to organise the tour. If the tour it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- !! In case you will need a transfer to the airport or any other extra services please ask the tour manager in advance if it is possible to organize it and let you know also the price.
- The order can be changed based on multiple factors like weather, traffic conditions and restrictions, national holidays, ecc but all the visits will be done as indicated in the itinerary, changing just the order keeping in mind that all this is done for your safety or to make more enjoyable your tour.
- In case that all the members of the tour have a special request to see something else that it is not in the itinerary and it requests also extra miles the tour manager after a discussion with our sales department will let you know the extra cost or if we can make it complimentary.
- !! This tour is a easy walking tour (moderate peace) for persons with a good general fit condition. It requires some small effort like: carrying your own bag on just some steps to get into the hotel (mostly of the hotels have also an elevator), and also some average effort like: walking tours from 2 hours to 4/5 hours (from 1 km to 7 km) depending on the sites visited. To have a better idea: Sofia walking tour: 1,5 hours = 4 km, Skopje Walking Tour: 1,5 hours = 3 km ; Plitvice Lakes: 3 hours = 6 km
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Europe Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms