6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this full-day birdwatching tour to Dragoman Marsh, you’ll explore Bulgaria’s largest Karst marsh. Discover a scenic breeding and migration hub for dozens of bird species, including ducks, buzzards, eagles, and herons. Tours include door-to-door pickup and drop-off from any location in Sofia, plus the use of a bird spotting scope.
- A full-day birdwatching tour to Dragoman Marsh, from Sofia
- Escape the bustle of the capital and walk through karts fields and swamps
- Get a peek at dozens of local and migratory bird species
- Year-round tours have different birds and landscapes to offer in every season
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up/drop off
E-guide with all info
Personal expenses & insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some swampy parts exist in spring (could be avoided if needed)
- Sunscreen lotion and sun hat in summer
- Light hiking boots
- Lightweight jacket
- Rain jacket
- Long trousers
- Lunchpack and a bottle of water.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Bulgaria On
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Birdwatching at 3 Unique Spots from Sofia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Birdwatching at 3 Unique Spots from Sofia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Birdwatching at 3 Unique Spots from Sofia
2 hours 32 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSofiaBus Tours - SkopjeNature and Wildlife - SkopjeEco Tours - SkopjeWalking Tours - SkopjeHalf-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaNature and Wildlife - PristinaEco Tours - PristinaWalking Tours - PristinaHalf-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoNature and Wildlife - Veliko TarnovoEco Tours - Veliko TarnovoWalking Tours - Veliko TarnovoHalf-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)St. Sofia ChurchMonument to the Soviet ArmyMuseum of Socialist ArtSofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Bulgarian National Museum of Military HistoryVrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Boyana WaterfallSofia SynagogueIvan Vazov National TheatreTsarska BistritsaVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Sofia National Archaeological MuseumTsari Mali GradBorovets Amphitheater of SerdicaAlexander Nevsky Cathedral