12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Flight tickets, drinks, tips and personal expences
Departure & Return
pl. "Sveta Nedelya" 20, 1000 Old City Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Go behind the church and look for a guide with U Tour sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY U Tour - Journey with historical contour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Bulgaria Round Trip Itinerary - 12 days, 11 overnights on FB
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSofiaBus Tours - SkopjeArchaeology Tours - SkopjeMulti-day Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaMulti-day Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoArchaeology Tours - Veliko TarnovoMulti-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Amphitheater of SerdicaBulgarian National Museum of Military HistorySofia SynagogueIvan Vazov National TheatreMonument to the Soviet ArmyVrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Borovets St. Sofia ChurchTsari Mali GradTsarska BistritsaMuseum of Socialist ArtVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Sofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Alexander Nevsky CathedralSofia National GallerySofia National Archaeological Museum