- Enjoy the more personalized experience of a small-group tour
- Round-trip transfer from your hotel ensures a hassle-free experience
- Learn about Serbia’s history and culture from your professional guide
- Optimize your time in the region on a day tour to neighboring Serbia
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients from any point in Sofia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring your passport with you and check if you need a visa due to border crossing
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Durnig the Summer months heavy traffic on the border is expected
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We understand your concerns in relation to COVID 19, therefore we've taken the needed measures for you to feel safe. All our guides and drivers go through regular medical checks, wear masks during the tours and in each vehicle, we have a disinfectant spray. Furthermore due to the situation nowadays we organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that due to the current COVID situation you need to have any of the mentioned so that you can cross the border from Serbia to Bulgaria: negative PCR test (made up to 72 hours before you cross the border), negative antigen test (made up to 48 hours before you cross the border) or vaccination card (proving that you are fully vacinated).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BulTrips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized