Are you interested in?
240 Tours & Activities
Plovdiv Old Town (Stari Grad) Tours
88 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
409 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Combine the flexibility of independent travel with the expertise of a private guide on this private Plovdiv tour. Learn about the Bulgarian National Revival as you wander the cobbled streets of the old town. See the Plovdiv Roman Theater, the Ancient Stadium of Philippopolis, and early Christian mosaics, and enjoy a 3-course lunch.
- Discover historic Plovdiv, from Roman ruins to 19th-century Revival buildings
- Enjoy the flexibility and personal service of a private guide
- Savor a 3-course traditional Bulgarian lunch
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transportation—and free Wi-Fi
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Transportation by A/C with free Wi Fi
Sightseeing tour in the heart of Plovdiv
3- course traditional lunch
Landing and facility fees
Personal expenses & alcoholic drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ adress pick up at 9;30 am.- please indicate it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, wear comfortable shoes.
- Please tell us in advance if you are on a special diet.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tour Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Plovdiv with Traditional lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip to Plovdiv with Traditional lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to Plovdiv with Traditional lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 42558P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSofiaBus Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoFull-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Tsarska BistritsaSofia National Archaeological MuseumSofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Amphitheater of SerdicaTsari Mali GradSt. Sofia ChurchAlexander Nevsky CathedralIvan Vazov National TheatreSofia SynagogueBorovets Vrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Sofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Sofia National GalleryMuseum of Socialist ArtMonument to the Soviet ArmyVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Bulgarian National Museum of Military History