- Full-day Nis and Serbian history tour from Sofia
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Serbian countryside as you cross the Sicevo gorge
- See Nis landmarks such as the Roman ruins of Mediana and the Skull Tower
- Tuck into a traditional lunch (own expense) at a Serbian grill house
- Learn about the Nazi occupation of former Yugoslavia during a visit to the Nis concentration camp
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is behind St. Alexander Nevski church in front of La Cattedrale restaurant bus parking spaces.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY V Travel Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-day Nis and Serbian History Tour from Sofia.