14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets for the chairlift in both directions
Pick up and drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Sofia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Flip flops are not allowed!
- Hiking shoes are recommended.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bulgarian Fairy Tale
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
One day adventurous hiking - Urdini lakes and Seven Rila lakes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSofiaHiking - SkopjeClimbing - SkopjeHiking - PristinaClimbing - PristinaHiking - Veliko TarnovoClimbing - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Alexander Nevsky CathedralSofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Museum of Socialist ArtTsari Mali GradSt. Sofia ChurchBoyana WaterfallBorovets Monument to the Soviet ArmySofia National GalleryVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Amphitheater of SerdicaTsarska BistritsaBulgarian National Museum of Military HistorySofia National Archaeological MuseumSofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Sofia SynagogueVrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)