12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
History buffs who value beauty will be in heaven on this door-to-door tour, with a private guide to unpick the complex stories behind everything you see. First, soak up the sights of Plovdiv Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site that’s one of Europe’s oldest settlements. Then, visit Bachkovo Monastery, founded in the 11th century, and nestled in the Rhodope Mountains.
- See Plovdiv’s highlights, from Roman ruins to National Revival architecture
- Tour Bachkovo Monastery, where an icon is believed to perform miracles
- Learn about Bulgarian history and heritage from your private guide
- Enjoy door-to-door round-trip private transfers—with Wi-Fi access
Saved to wishlist!
Private driver- guide
Hiking trip to Vihren peak
Transportation with an A/C car with free Wi Fi
Hotel pick up and drop off
Food & personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up at 8am. Please indicate your hotel. Returns to the hotel at the end of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Tour Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Vihren Peak, Pirin Mountain - Private Hiking Day Trip from Sofia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vihren Peak, Pirin Mountain - Private Hiking Day Trip from Sofia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vihren Peak, Pirin Mountain - Private Hiking Day Trip from Sofia?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vihren Peak, Pirin Mountain - Private Hiking Day Trip from Sofia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSofiaBus Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoFull-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Monument to the Soviet ArmySofia National Archaeological MuseumSofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Tsari Mali GradVrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Sofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Sofia National GalleryAmphitheater of SerdicaIvan Vazov National TheatreVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Museum of Socialist ArtSt. Sofia ChurchSofia SynagogueTsarska BistritsaAlexander Nevsky CathedralBorovets Bulgarian National Museum of Military History