- Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa day trip from Sofia, led by an expert driver-guide
- Explore Plovdiv, one of Europe’s oldest continuously inhabited towns, during a guided walking tour
- Stroll through the history-steeped Plovdiv Old Town and see highlights such as the Roman amphitheater
- Visit Koprivshtitsa and discover how it was the center of the Bulgarian fight for liberation
- See the town’s sights with the guide and choose to visit the homes of the town’s eminent residents
Departure & Return
From the car park in front of "La Cattedrale" restaurant, at the south-east corner of Alexander Nevski Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Not wheelchair accessible or stroller friendly
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- If you select the option of the audio-guide in Spanish or Italian, you will have approx. 2 hours to visit the Old Town of Plovdiv at your own pace with the given device.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- In the summer months, the weather is very hot in Plovdiv. We recommend bringing sun screen, sun glasses and a hat with you on the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Only part of the seat capacity of our vehicles will be used.
- All touch points in our vehicles will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All customers are required to wear face masks during the transfers.
- Hand disinfectant will be provided free of charge throughout the tour.
- Our guides and drivers will be wearing masks and gloves during the transfers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Traventuria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Plovdiv and Koprivshtitsa Day Trip from Sofia.