- 3-hour private Bulgarian food tasting tour of Sofia
- Discover the city’s top restaurants and bakeries with a local guide
- Sample delicious local cuisine including soups, appetizers, and freshly baked bread
- Taste Bulgarian specialties such as ‘Sarma’ (stuffed vine leaves), ‘Banitsa’ (sweet pastries), and ‘Lyutenitsa’ (spicy relish)
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure available
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
in front of the Russian Church
The tour ends in the city center, depending on the last restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sofia Event House
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.