Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Soak up the mountain scenery as you hike around the Seven Rila Lakes
- Enjoy a flexible hiking program, adjusted to your group’s abilities
- Learn about the local area, wildlife, and plants from your guide
- Travel by comfortable, climate-controlled minivan
Departure & Return
Pick-up from the car park in front of La Cattedrale restaurant, at the south-east corner of Alexander Nevski Square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- if you have forgotten to take a lunch pack or a sandwich with you, you can take advantage of the meals on offer in the two huts on our way. The menu is limited though: soups (lentils, beans), grilled meat and some basic meals.
- this walking route is moderately arduous, with individual brief paths featuring steep inclines. Please bring along comfortable hiking boots. Sandals and flip-flops are not accepted. Rain jacket might be useful in summer as heavy showers sometimes occur in the afternoons.
- Important! Kindly note, that availability of the tour depends on the weather conditions and the operation of the chairlift. The terrain will be very wet and slippery and there will still be snow in the area. Walking in such conditions requires adequate equipment (good trekking boots, waterproof clothes and a warm layer beneath the jacket). The hike is demanding, so a good fitness level is also required. Keep in mind that some of the lakes may be covered in snow. The tour can be canceled with a last minute notice (100% refund will be applied) due to harsh conditions or closure of the chairlift.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Free hand disinfectant will be provided throughout the tour
- Customer are required to wear face masks during the transfers.
- All touch point in our vehicles are frequently cleaned.
- Drivers and guides will be wearing masks during the transfers.
- Important! As with all lifts the one, used for the hike to The Seven Rila Lakes, may stop anytime (due to strong wind, power cut etc.). In the rare case, this happens, an alternative hike will be offered on spot by the guide. Mind that such a situation does not make you eligible for a refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Traventuria
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.