- See the Seven Rila Lakes and the UNESCO-listed Rila Monastery in one day
- Enjoy more than half a day exploring the lakes and Rila National Park
- Revel in the history, frescoes, and relics of Bulgaria’s largest monastery
- Shuttle departs from and returns to a convenient central Sofia location
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the car parking, behind St. Alexander Nevski cathedral and in front of La Cattedrale restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate to intensive amount of walking is involved (walking/hiking experience is a must)
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes suitable for mountain/walking are required
- Sun cream and sunglasses are strongly recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code at the Rila Monastery: high heels, short skirts and trousers, shirts with no sleeves, etc. are not allowed in the monastery.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY URCA Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized