9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional live guide in English!
Transportation by a comfortable minibus
A trip to to Boyana Chuch and Rila Monastery
Boyana church entrance fee- 5 euro (10 levs)
Rila Monastery museum+ monk room entrance fee- 4 euro (8 levs)
Food and drinks
Audioguide in Spanish, Italian, German, French or Russian- 5 euro per person- paid on spot!
Departure & Return
pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski" 4 , pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski" 4, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, BulgariaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Women should have their knees and showders covered in the monastery.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Small Group Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Small Group Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Small Group Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rila Monastery and Boyana Church Small Group Day Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSofiaBus Tours - SkopjeAudio Guides - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaAudio Guides - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoAudio Guides - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoFull-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Sofia SynagogueAmphitheater of SerdicaMuseum of Socialist ArtSofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Vrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)St. Sofia ChurchMonument to the Soviet ArmySofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Bulgarian National Museum of Military HistoryTsarska BistritsaTsari Mali GradVitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Borovets Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Sofia National Archaeological MuseumIvan Vazov National TheatreAlexander Nevsky CathedralSofia National Gallery