- Admire startling frescoes and colorful architecture at Rila Monastery
- Capture photos of the bizarre Melnik Pyramids rock formations
- Tour the tiny town of Melnik, with a population of under 400 people
- Learn about Bulgarian rural life, religion, and history from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The parking lot in front of "La Цttedrale" restaurant at the back side of Alexander Nevski cathedral, аt the corner of Oborishte street and Alexander Nevski Square, number 4.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Women should not be with short skirts and "naked" shoulders. Traventuria recommends: Comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Traventuria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Tour: Rila Monastery and Melnik.