- Small-group Seven Rila Lakes hiking day trip from Sofia, led by an expert guide
- Relax during a scenic journey out of the city to the Rila Mountains
- Absorb the mountain vistas on a chairlift ride from Panichishte resort
- Enjoy a leisurely 4- to 5-hour guided hike around the Seven Rila Lakes cirque
- Numbers limited to 15 people, ensuring a small-group experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point the southeast corner of Alexander Nevski parking lot, in front of the La Cathedralle restaurant.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear hiking boots; sandals and flips-flops are not permitted on this tour
- It is advised you wear warm clothing and bring a rain jacket, sunglasses and sunscreen with you
- Minimum age is 9 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (4 to 5 hours)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Important! Kindly note, that availability of the tour depends on the weather conditions and the operation of the chairlift. The terrain will be very wet and slippery and there will still be snow in the area. Walking in such conditions requires adequate equipment (good trekking boots, waterproof clothes and a warm layer beneath the jacket). The hike is demanding, so a good fitness level is also required. Keep in mind that some of the lakes may be covered in snow. The tour can be canceled with a last minute notice (100% refund will be applied) due to harsh conditions or closure of the chairlift.
- Important! As with all lifts the one, used for the hike to The Seven Rila Lakes, may stop anytime (due to strong wind, power cut etc.). In the rare case, this happens, an alternative hike will be offered on spot by the guide. Mind that such a situation does not make you eligible for a refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Traventuria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands