- A half-day, guided evening pub crawl in Sofia with free club entry on weekends
- Skip the tourist traps and discover in-the-know nightlife spots, where locals hang out
- Learn about Bulgaria’s unique history as you travel between five different locations
- Explore the city at a leisurely pace through drinks and conversation, with no rowdy pub games
Departure & Return
Meeting point is next to the big head statue of Stefan Stambolov
The pub crawl ends in different locations, depending on the day of the week and the season.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY The New Sofia Pub Crawl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Sofia Pub Crawl Tour of The Hidden Unique Bars.