10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Sofia on a day tour to Lovech, Devetàshka cave, and Krushuna Falls, and explore with a professional guide for intimate insight into the rural region’s landscape, history, and culture. Take advantage of round-trip transfer from your hotel via air-conditioned vehicle for a hassle-free experience, and benefit from the more personalized service of a small-group tour.
- Save time finding a meeting point with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admire scenic views of northern Bulgaria’s natural landscape
- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by your professional guide
- Enjoy the more personalized experience of a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by modern vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all of our clients from any point in Sofia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We understand your concerns in relation to COVID 19, therefore we've taken the needed measures for you to feel safe. All our guides and drivers go through regular medical checks, wear masks during the tours and in each vehicle, we have a disinfectant spray. Furthermore due to the situation nowadays we organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BulTrips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to Lovech, Devetaki cave & Krushuna waterfalls?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to Lovech, Devetaki cave & Krushuna waterfalls?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to Lovech, Devetaki cave & Krushuna waterfalls?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It s always nice to see the countryside of a big city ." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSofiaBus Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoFull-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Central Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Sofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Vitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Tsarska BistritsaBorovets Sofia National GallerySt. Sofia ChurchVrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Tsari Mali GradIvan Vazov National TheatreAlexander Nevsky CathedralAmphitheater of SerdicaBulgarian National Museum of Military HistorySofia National Archaeological MuseumMuseum of Socialist ArtSofia SynagogueMonument to the Soviet Army