10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Dive deep into Bulgarian history on a 10-hour group tour to the Valley of the Thracian Kings region. Beginning and ending at your Sofia accommodation, comfortable transportation enables you to cover a number of destinations in a short amount of time. Along the way, listen to mysterious stories about Orpheus and Spartacus. You also enjoy guided visits to Ostrusha Tomb, Golyama Kosmatka Mound, and the UNESCO listed Tomb of Kazanlak.
- Discover a mythical side of Bulgarian history
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Enjoy free admission to all attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all of our clients from any point in Sofia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We understand your concerns in relation to COVID 19, therefore we've taken the needed measures for you to feel safe. All our guides and drivers go through regular medical checks, wear masks during the tours and in each vehicle, we have a disinfectant spray. Furthermore due to the situation nowadays we organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BulTrips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valley of the Thracian Kings, Hidden Treasures?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valley of the Thracian Kings, Hidden Treasures?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Valley of the Thracian Kings, Hidden Treasures
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSofiaBus Tours - SkopjeArchaeology Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PristinaArchaeology Tours - PristinaHistorical Tours - PristinaFull-day Tours - PristinaBus Tours - Veliko TarnovoArchaeology Tours - Veliko TarnovoHistorical Tours - Veliko TarnovoFull-day Tours - Veliko TarnovoCategory
Vitosha Boulevard (Vitoshka)Vrana Palace (Park-Museum Vrana)Tsarska BistritsaBoyana WaterfallSofia Church of St. George (St. George Rotunda)Sofia National Gallery (Kvadrat 500)Ivan Vazov National TheatreTsari Mali GradAlexander Nevsky CathedralAmphitheater of SerdicaSofia SynagogueSt. Sofia ChurchSofia National Archaeological MuseumBulgarian National Museum of Military HistoryMonument to the Soviet ArmyCentral Sofia Market Hall (Halite)Museum of Socialist ArtBorovets