8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Professional skipper English speaking
Entrance fee to the Emerald Grotto, which is 5,00 € per person.
Use of the snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available only for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento and Meta. In case of hotels located in limited traffic areas, we will pick you up from a close meeting point. Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation in the special requirements when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number and we will contact you for the exact meeting point and time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- In compliance with the Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided on board (it is advisable for customers to bring their own, or to buy it new at our office before boarding: € 9 mask, € 6 snorkel).
- This is not a private tour. This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip to Amalfi coast and Ieranto bay with hybrid boat - Eco-friendly tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip to Amalfi coast and Ieranto bay with hybrid boat - Eco-friendly tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day trip to Amalfi coast and Ieranto bay with hybrid boat - Eco-friendly tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day trip to Amalfi coast and Ieranto bay with hybrid boat - Eco-friendly tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day trip to Amalfi coast and Ieranto bay with hybrid boat - Eco-friendly tour
5 hours 5 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 1 minute
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCampaniaSorrentoNaplesPositanoWater Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoWater Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Mt. Faito (Monte Faito) Tours & TicketsCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Tours & TicketsTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Tours & TicketsCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova) Tours & TicketsEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Tours & TicketsCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & TicketsPunta del Capo Tours & TicketsVia Capo Tours & TicketsBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & TicketsSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & Tickets