- Full-day tour from Sorrento to Capri
- Ride a ferry across the Bay of Naples to the famously beautiful isle
- Explore highlights of Anacapri and Capri with a guide
- Stroll through one of Italy's most beautiful gardens at Villa San Michele
- Take in stellar views of Faraglioni Rocks from Augustus Gardens
- See where the rich and famous come to sip aperitifs at La Pizzetta in the heat of Capri town
- Ferry and bus transportation included
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside the Bar Ruccio located at the port of Sorrento.
The tour will end at the Port of Sorrento in Marina Piccola
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands