- Full-day tour from Sorrento to Capri
- Ride a ferry across the Bay of Naples to the famously beautiful isle
- Explore highlights of Anacapri and Capri with a guide
- Stroll through one of Italy's most beautiful gardens at Villa San Michele
- Take in stellar views of Faraglioni Rocks from Augustus Gardens
- See where the rich and famous come to sip aperitifs at La Pizzetta in the heat of Capri town
- Ferry and bus transportation included
Departure & Return
Please meet our Guide by the entrance of "Gray Line - IAMME IA!" office located behind the statue of Torquato Tasso, nearby the Bar Fauno, next to the Fattoria Terranova shop. We suggest to arrive at meeting point 10 minutes prior to the departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Capri and Anacapri guided tour From Sorrento.