8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Licensed guide for the visit of the ruins of Pompeii
Professional skipper and English speaking assistant on board
Entrance fee to the ruins of Pompeii, which is 16,00 € per person
Entrance fee to the National Park of Vesuvius, which is 11,00 € per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available only for hotels in Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agnello, Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento and Meta. In case of hotels located in limited traffic areas, we will pick you up from a close meeting point. Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number and we will contact you for the exact meeting point and time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number. We will contact you with the exact meeting point and time.
- Please insert exact city of residence and country of each passenger as shown on your identification card for the tickets to Pompeii and Vesuvius.
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii and Vesuvius Boat Trip from Sorrento with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii and Vesuvius Boat Trip from Sorrento with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii and Vesuvius Boat Trip from Sorrento with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii and Vesuvius Boat Trip from Sorrento with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pompeii and Vesuvius Boat Trip from Sorrento with Lunch
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCampaniaSorrentoNaplesPositanoBus Tours - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoBus Tours - CapriWater Tours - CapriWalking Tours - CapriHistorical Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Punta del CapoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Spaggia Grande BeachCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)