Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Before the Amalfi Coast became Italy’s most fashionable stretch of coast, it was simply a clutch of fishing villages. Discover the area’s historic fishing tradition with this fishing and snorkeling excursion. Try your hand at catching bass, tuna, and squid and then snorkel in the pristine waters of the protected Bay of Ieranto to spot local marine life. Lunch on the catch of the day directly and sample local Limoncello while on board.
- Discover another side to the Amalfi Coast through its fishing tradition
- Try rod and net fishing and dine on the catch of the day while at sea
- Snorkel in a protected marine area and colorful coastal grottoes
- Convenient round-trip transportation between your hotel and port
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
WiFi on board
Beach towels not included (on request for a supplement price).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your centrally located Sorrento hotel/meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fishing and Snorkeling Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fishing and Snorkeling Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fishing and Snorkeling Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fishing and Snorkeling Tour from Sorrento?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Fishing and Snorkeling Tour from Sorrento
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSorrentoPositanoWater Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoWater Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Via CapoSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Punta del CapoMt. Faito (Monte Faito)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Spaggia Grande Beach