- Half-day tour to Pompeii from Sorrento
- Visit the excavated ruins of an ancient city buried by volcanic ash
- Learn the history of Pompeii and its discovery from a licensed guide
- See the well-preserved remnants of homes, baths, bakeries, frescoes, and more
- Hear about the fateful eruption of Mt. Vesuvius that destroyed the city
- Includes round-trip transportation by bus
- Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Departure & Return
Please meet our Guide by the entrance of "Gray Line - IAMME IA!" office located behind the statue of Torquato Tasso, nearby the Bar Fauno, next to the Fattoria Terranova shop. We suggest to arrive at meeting point 10 minutes prior to the departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From the 6th August to enter the ruins of Pompeii, as per law, it's required the Green Pass, so make sure to have all the documentation otherwise the access will be forbidden.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Skip the line Pompeii Guided Tour from Sorrento.