Explore our promoted experiences
- 5-hour cooking class focused on Amalfi Coast cuisine
- Breakfast of pastries and coffee
- Small group of just 10 people or fewer
- Sit down to eat the meal you prepared, accompanied by wine pairings
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
You'll be greeted by local pastries and a cappuccino before heading out to pick organic produce to use during your cooking class.
Learn about the culinary history of the Amalfi Coast, famous for fresh seafood, scialatelli pasta, and citrus-infused cuisine and drinks. Work alongside a small group of just 10 other students, which ensures an intimate atmosphere and plenty of time to ask questions of your guide.
When all is prepped and cooked, sit down to enjoy the meal you made, accompanied by wine pairings and seaside views.
Optional round-trip transfer from Positano is available.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please specify any dietary requirements at time of booking
- This class accommodates between two and 15 attendees
- Booking for 1 person can be requested
- Vegetarian option is available on request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Private transfer will pick you up from Tasso Square or at your hotel about 9:30 am. Situated just 10 minutes away from Sorrento, this culinary immersion, and cooking classes take place in at the farm house on Sorrento hills. As you discover the timeless cooking traditions of the Amalfi Coast, you will make dishes with ingredients that include produce hand-picked from the organic garden (organic product), cheese and meats produced locally, and fish just harvested from the sea. Each of your fun and educational cooking courses on this Amalfi Coast cooking experience will be hands-on and will feature recipes of the Campania region, one of our Chef will teach to you all secret of home-made pastas, delicious sauces, delectable main courses, and real Neapolitan pastries and desserts. Foodie tours will expose you to the fascinating culinary treats this region has to offer, such as wine, olive oil, and limoncello. You will return home ready to recreate the wonderful flavours of the Amalfi Coast for your family and friends. After the course, enjoy a wonderful lunch together, all made perfect by the accompanying local wines and amazing view! Transfer back to your hotel about 15 / 15:30
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Chef Consulting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.