8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
English speaking driver/guide,All tolls, parking, petrol (gas) and taxes
pompeii guide can be hired on the site
Departure & Return
Departure Point80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
- Porto Di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste, 36-38, 84122 Salerno SA, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/16/2020 - 10/25/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY amalfi coast day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Pompeii Amalfi and Positano?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Pompeii Amalfi and Positano?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Pompeii Amalfi and Positano?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Pompeii Amalfi and Positano?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 259158P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastHiking - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastArt Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoHiking - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoArt Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiHiking - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiArt Tours - PompeiiCategory
Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Via CapoCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Punta del CapoCloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)