3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
2 Hours Private guided tour
Official, Licensed Guide
Skip the line entrance fee in Pompeii
Train tickets from Sorrento to Pompeii round trip
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Torquato Tasso, 16, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Skip-the-line Pompeii Ruins Guided Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Skip-the-line Pompeii Ruins Guided Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Skip-the-line Pompeii Ruins Guided Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Skip-the-line Pompeii Ruins Guided Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 7809P85
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoRail Tours - Amalfi CoastArchaeology Tours - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastRail Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoRail Tours - PompeiiArchaeology Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiCategory
Punta del CapoPraianoCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Via CapoBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)