- Enjoy an intimate cruise around the beautiful Gulf of Naples
- Swim, snorkel and enjoy snacks and drinks on board
- Dock on the island of Capri to explore at your leisure
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 minute before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Once on the island, say arrivederci to your skipper for a while as you'll have some free time to explore Capri as you wish. During your free time, perhaps go to the famed Blue Grotto or take the chairlift up to Monte Solaro for an incredible view. Perhaps sit down for a fresh seafood lunch or stroll around the Gardens of Augustus. All food, drinks, activities and entrance fees are your own expense.
When the time comes, head back to the designated meeting spot on the dock, board your boat and relax on the journey back to Sorrento.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring along a towel and appropriate clothing (shorts, bathing suit, etc.)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff