8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See some of Italy’s most beautiful coastline from the water’s edge, and indulge in a relaxed and luxurious day of sightseeing, on this full-day boat tour. Following pickup from your Sorrento accommodation, set off in the morning with just a small group for company. Sail along the Sorrento Coast, and continue to the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast, admiring the sights along the way. You’ll have time to explore Amalfi and Positano on foot, and can stop for swimming and snorkeling breaks. Enjoy happy hour and limoncello on board before your return.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included for your convenience
- See a side of the Sorrento and Amalfi Coasts that many visitors miss
- A small-group tour makes for a relaxed, intimate way to explore
- Snacks, drinks, and snorkeling equipment are all provided
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel/meeting point
Professional English speaking skipper
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups are available in Massa Lubrense, Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano di Sorrento, Meta. Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation and a valid e-mail address and phone number. We will contact you with the exact meeting point and time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number. We will contact you with the exact meeting point and time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY You Know!
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Sorrento Coast and Amalfi Coast boat tour with Local Host on board?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Sorrento Coast and Amalfi Coast boat tour with Local Host on board?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Sorrento Coast and Amalfi Coast boat tour with Local Host on board?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Sorrento Coast and Amalfi Coast boat tour with Local Host on board?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Sorrento Coast and Amalfi Coast boat tour with Local Host on board
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCampaniaSorrentoNaplesPositanoDay Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoDay Cruises - CapriWater Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Punta del CapoBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Via CapoMt. Faito (Monte Faito)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Spaggia Grande BeachSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)