Explore our promoted experiences
- Convenient pickups from meeting points in and around Sorrento
- Take in Capri’s coastal highlights as you sail around the island
- On-board commentary about the sights and monuments in English
- Dock and explore the towns of Capri and Anacapri independently
Departure & Return
We can meet you also directly at the port of Marina di Cassano ar 8.00 am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please provide us your accomodation details, in order to establish the closest meeting-point to your accomodation
- 24 hours before the travel date, we will contact you, providing additional infomation about the pick-up time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. All the guests interested to visit the Blue Grotto can do it during the free time on the island.
- If you are interested in the swimming stop, please select tour option with swimming stop.
- If you want to attend the tour in spanish, please indicate it
- Most travelers can participate
- During winter season (from November to March) the tour lasts only 5 hours and the departure will be at 11.20 from Marina Piccola Sorrento.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY HP Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff