5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowds of Sorrento with this guided bike tour through the Sorrentine Peninsula that follows historic mule tracks from Massa Lubrense to Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi. Stop at a family farm in Schiazzano to enjoy a cheesemaking demonstration and sample local specialties and farm products like wine, charcuterie and cheeses, citrus preserves, lemonade, and extra-virgin olive oil.
- Explore the quieter side of the Sorrentine Peninsula by bike
- See how farm-fresh mozzarella and caciottina cheeses are made
- Taste wine, Provolone del Monaco cheese, and other coastal delicacies
- Bikes, helmets, and a guide provided for a safe and stress-free ride
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Bike Tour with the assistance of qualified and expert instructors of Italian Cycling Federat.
Road E-bike carbon and helmet
Road E- bike and helmet
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Sorrento hotel/meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during WINE & FOOD E-BIKE TOUR - transfer Included from Sorrento?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during WINE & FOOD E-BIKE TOUR - transfer Included from Sorrento?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during WINE & FOOD E-BIKE TOUR - transfer Included from Sorrento?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during WINE & FOOD E-BIKE TOUR - transfer Included from Sorrento?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPositanoSorrentoMountain Bike Tours - Amalfi CoastMountain Bike Tours - PositanoMountain Bike Tours - CapriCategory
Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Punta del CapoCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Via Capo