6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike the Path of the Gods with a guide, and discover the stunning Amalfi Coast with a small group of just 15 people. Walking high above the sea level, follow rocky footpaths that hug the cliffs, enjoying sweeping views of the mountains, Mediterranean countryside, and the UNESCO-listed coastline below. The half-day experience includes round-trip transport from Sorrento, the guided hike between Bomerano and Nocelle, and impressive views aplenty. Just remember your hiking shoes and a camera.
- Path of the Gods walking tour from Sorrento
- See the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast from the hills
- Hike between Bomerano and Nocelle with a guide
- Bring a camera to capture impressive coastal views
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 for a more personalized hike
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Torquato Tasso, 9, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Piazza torquato Tasso by the flags at 8.00 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Bring your camera, comfortable footwear, water, sun protection, and a hat
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hike The Path Of Gods from Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hike The Path Of Gods from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hike The Path Of Gods from Sorrento?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hike The Path Of Gods from Sorrento?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Hike The Path Of Gods from Sorrento
5 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSorrentoCity Tours - Amalfi CoastNature and Wildlife - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastCity Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCity Tours - CapriNature and Wildlife - CapriWalking Tours - CapriHalf-day Tours - CapriCategory
Punta del CapoSorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)PraianoCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Via CapoEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)