Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
gnocchi alla sorrentina
Ingredient list before class and recipes at the end of the class
Food and kitchen tools to be ready for your zoom class
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is a virtual experience. No pickup is required.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/14/2020 - 11/2/2022
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY la cucina del gusto
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Virtual Cooking Class from Sorrento ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Virtual Cooking Class from Sorrento ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Virtual Cooking Class from Sorrento ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Virtual Cooking Class from Sorrento
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSorrentoCooking Classes - Amalfi CoastCooking Classes - PositanoCooking Classes - CapriCategory
Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Punta del CapoMt. Faito (Monte Faito)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Spaggia Grande BeachTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Via CapoEmerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)