- Begin with an exhilarating speedboat ride from the Riva
- Spend time at your leisure at the Blue Lagoon, a secluded paradise famed for its turquoise waters
- Make use of provided snorkeling equipment to explore the lagoon’s sandy seabed
- Stop off in Trogir, a historical town and harbor on the Adriatic coast
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town and see sights like the Cathedral of St Lovro
- Small-group tour limited to 14 participants to ensure a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure at the local tour operator's office "S Tours", Obala Lazareta 3, 21 000, Split. The meeting point is located at the beginning of the main Riva promenade, across from the parking, near tourist bus terminal.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
A professional skipper welcomes you aboard the speedboat for a thrilling ride to your first destination: the Blue Lagoon. This pristine bay is tucked away between three islets—the Krknjaši islands and Drvenik Island—in the Adriatic Sea, making it a postcard-perfect slice of paradise. On arrival, explore marine life below the vivid, turquoise waters that gently wash over a seabed of white sand. After a leisurely swim, you can soak up the sun on the boat deck.
After hours of free time basking at the Blue Lagoon, your small group is whisked away to Trogir. Following a short cruise, you’re set loose to explore the small medieval town independently. Set off to see the elegant bell tower and other attractions in the UNESCO-listed Old Town, most notably the Cathedral of St. Lovro, a Venetian cathedral that is considered one of Croatia’s finest architectural works.
Then, it's a quick boat ride back to Split, where your half-day tour concludes with a drop-off at the Riva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen and wear comfortable clothing and water shoes
- Not recommended for infants aged 3 and under
- The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to elevate our standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. Due to hygiene standards, snorkeling masks won't be available for use. We recommend to bring your own snorkeling equipment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommende for children under 3 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- Any individuals suffering from injuries such as back and neck issues are not advised to go on the tour as the sea can get rough in an instant.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Šugaman Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Blue Lagoon and Trogir Half-Day Speedboat Tour from Split.