4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Transportation in a private vehicle
Pick-up and drop-off
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Lučka uprava Split, Gat Svetog Duje 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the history of Split on a grand private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the history of Split on a grand private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover the history of Split on a grand private tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover the history of Split on a grand private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover the history of Split on a grand private tour
2 hours 5 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSplitShore Excursions - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaPorts of Call Tours - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaShore Excursions - HvarBus Tours - HvarCity Tours - HvarWalking Tours - HvarPorts of Call Tours - HvarHalf-day Tours - HvarShore Excursions - ŠibenikBus Tours - ŠibenikCity Tours - ŠibenikWalking Tours - ŠibenikPorts of Call Tours - ŠibenikHalf-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Bacvice BeachSplit Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)MarjanFroggylandCathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Gates of Diocletian's PalacePort of Split (Luka Split) Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Republic Square (Prokurative)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Salona