- Take in the gorgeous Dalmatian Coast scenery during the scenic journey from Split to Dubrovnik
- Discover the UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik Old Town on a guided walking tour
- See popular highlights such as Orlando’s Column and the Rector’s Palace
- Enjoy ample free time to explore the medieval walled city independently
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
After arriving in the 'Pearl of the Adriatic,' as Dubrovnik is often referred, start a walking tour of the Stari Grad, literally Old Town, the streets of which are clad in white limestone. Follow your guide through the streets, stopping at Onofrio's Fountain, the Franciscan Monastery, the Renaissance-era Sponza Palace, the Rector's Palace, Orlando's Column and the city cathedral, among many other sites. Walk down the wide Stradun, the main promenade in the city and listen to your guide regale you with history of this UNESCO World Heritage-listed city.
When the time comes, join back up with your guide for the return drive to Split, stopping along the roadside to purchase organic produce such as mandarins and honey (own expense) before you're dropped off at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel as the tour crosses the border in Neum
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Dubrovnik Day Trip from Split.