- Private day trip to Dubrovnik from Split
- Scenic drive south to UNESCO-listed Dubrovnik Old Town
- Walking tour of Old Town highlights, including the Stradun and Cathedral
- Flexible itinerary: enjoy free time to shop, eat, and explore as you wish
- Private air-conditioned minivan transport, plus central hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Price per vehicle with maximum of eight adults
Departure & Return
Meeting point for the private day trip from Split to Dubrovnik is by the bronze 3D model map on main promenade called „Riva“ ‒ in front of Diocletian’s cellars (South gate) or your accommodation address. Your guide will wear a white T-Shirt with the company Logo in front!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to any border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pelican Tours Split
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms