- Explore the waterfalls and walking trails of Krka National Park on a self-guided tour
- Admire the beautiful waterfalls in this scenic river area
- Visit the historic stone workshops and watermills that line the river
- Discover the park at your own pace on one of the numerous walking trails
- Includes roundtrip transport from Split's city center
Departure & Return
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Split, located on Riva promenade, at the address Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21. You’ll recognize the Gray Line sign. Latitude 43.507564 and longitude 16.439579.
Tour departs from our Gray Line office in Trogir, located on the north entrance to the historic core of the city, known as the north gate. Latitude 43.517588, longitude 16.250620. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your tour operator for pick up in Trogir the day before.
What To Expect
Spend the rest of your trip exploring this wondrous natural area on your own. Take advantage of the park’s well-organized network of trails, or check out some of the historic stone houses that were once used as workshops and watermills by locals. Nature lovers are sure to enjoy the opportunity to explore the local plant and animal life, while adventure seekers will love the chance to “take the plunge” into the refreshing waters of Krka river.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved if you wish to see the whole area, so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands