- Full-day trip to Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls from Split or Trogir
- Scenic drive into Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 1-hour Mostar walking tour covering the Turkish Bridge (Stari Most), Old Bazaar, and more
- Free time in Mostar to shop, stroll, and have lunch (own expense)
- Visit to the Kravice Waterfalls to sightsee and swim
- Air-conditioned transport, including Trogir or central Split or Split hotel pickup or drop-off
Departure & Return
SPLIT Meeting point: Obala Lazareta 4, situated at the end of the east side of Split promenade, by the taxi stop and tourist bus terminal (intersection between Poljana kneza Trpimira and Obala Lazareta). SPLIT Start time: 7:15 am (voucher check at 7:05 am)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE INFORM US IN THE CASE OF DEPARTURE FROM TROGIR SO WE CAN ORGANIZE A PICK UP TROGIR: Meeting point: Tourist Bus Terminal in Trogir (NOT the main bus station) address: Ulica kardinala Alojzija Stepinca 44; just near the main city parking. TROGIR Start time: 6:30 am
What To Expect
On route, hear about Bosnia and Herzegovina, including snippets on Mostar, the historical town on the River Neretva that developed on the Ottoman border during medieval times.
Arrive in Mostar, dubbed the ‘window on the Orient,’ for its Turkish culture. Take a 1-hour walking tour, delving into the pretty streets and Old Bazar, Turkish house Biscevica kuca, and seeing the 17th-century mosque and stunning,16th-century Turkish bridge (Stari Most) arching steeply over the river.
Afterward, enjoy 2.5 hours’ time to yourself, perhaps savoring a Bosnian lunch of cevapi (sausages in bread) or burek (pastry-encased mincemeat).
Visit the nearby Kravice Waterfall, a stunning waterfall that gushes into a blue-green, forest-fringed lake. Admire the scenery and enjoy an optional swim before returning to Split or Trogir, where your tour finishes at the starting point.
*Voucher and passport check in Split: 7:05
**If you are meeting us at the meeting point in Trogir, please inform the tour operator in advance.
Possibly the itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic or bad weather conditions.
Free time in Kravice can potentially be shorter depending on the time spent traveling and on the border.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT NOTE: A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Guests are solely responsible for having valid documents during the tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Here are few items you may need to make your time on the excursion the best of all: Comfortable walking shoes or sandals. Out of summer time we recommend to bring also a warm sweater and to wear closed comfortable shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portal day tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands