- Experience the beauty of Croatia's Plitvice Lakes on a day trip from Split
- Admire Lake Kozjak during a scenic boat ride
- Check out the striking view of a 255-foot (78-meter) waterfall pouring into the lakes
- Enjoy a scenic train ride and a hike through the woodlands surrounding the lakes
- Great way to experience Croatia's great outdoors
Departure & Return
Head to the far right hand corner of Strossmayer Park (away from the main "Golden" palace gates), cross the main road (Zagrebacka street) walk up Ulica Čulića dvori which faces you – Gecko Tours Office is on the right. You'll see our sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin with a scenic walk through the woodlands surrounding these picturesque bodies of water before boarding a boat for a ride on Lake Kozjak. Along the way, you’ll spot the majestic sight of a 255-foot (78-meter) waterfall crashing into the lake below.
Continue on a scenic train ride, offering more jaw-dropping views of the woodland scenery and lakeside landscapes of this amazing natural area. You’ll finish the day with time to have lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) or enjoy your own packed lunch before returning to Split in the evening. For a more detailed itinerary, please review the details below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour requires a minimum 5 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gecko tours doo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands