2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit three sites of Judaistic significance on this private tour. First, visit Diocletian's Palace, a 4th-century complex built for a Roman emperor. Forming a significant portion of Split’s Old Town, the area contains local markets and artisan shops. Then visit a synagogue and a Jewish cemetery, learning about local Semitic culture along the way.
- Visit sites of Jewish significance
- Private guided tour
- Visit a synagogue and local Jewish cemetery
- Explore Diocletian's Palace
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided tour with a licensed guide
Visit to the Synagogue and Jewish Gheto
Meals and beverages
Entrance fee to the Substructures of The Palace 30 HRK per person ( approximately 6 USD )
Departure & Return
Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 23, 21000, Split, Croatia
We meet at the bronze model of the city.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2019 - 8/31/2024
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jelena Vrancic Private Tourist Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Jewish Heritage & Diocletian's Palace Private Split Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Jewish Heritage & Diocletian's Palace Private Split Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jewish Heritage & Diocletian's Palace Private Split Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Jewish Heritage & Diocletian's Palace Private Split Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSplitWalking Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - HvarHistorical Tours - HvarWalking Tours - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Port of Split (Luka Split) Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)FroggylandGates of Diocletian's PalaceRepublic Square (Prokurative)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)MarjanBacvice BeachSalona Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)