Are you interested in?
Krka National Park Tours
70 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
374 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
764 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Split out of Split for the day and visit the enchanting small town of Šibenik and the incredible Krka Waterfalls on this private tour from Split or Trogir. Learn all about the history of the area from the knowledgable local guide on the way to Šibenik. Once in town, marvel at the amazing UNESCO-listed Cathedral of St. James before heading to the Krka Waterfalls. Choose between an optional lunch or some free time and then go swimming in the Krka River.
- Private tour from Split or Trogir visiting the town of Šibenik and the Krka Waterfalls
- Tailor the trip to your own liking and interests
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- Learn all about the history of this part of Croatia
- Go swimming in the refreshing Krka River
- Private tour means plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Entrance fee to the national park
Guide - please contact us if you want to have it
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. Blaža Jurjeva Trogiranina 1, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Krka Waterfalls Tour from Split or Trogir by Gray Line?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Krka Waterfalls Tour from Split or Trogir by Gray Line?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 9965P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrogirSplitBus Tours - DalmatiaCity Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - HvarCity Tours - HvarNature and Wildlife - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarBus Tours - ŠibenikCity Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Bene BeachCathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)MarjanRepublic Square (Prokurative)Bacvice BeachPort of Split (Luka Split) Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)FroggylandRiva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Gates of Diocletian's PalaceGregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)