Are you interested in?
Plitvice Lakes National Park Tours
138 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
374 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
764 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Get out of Split for the day with this informative and entertaining private guided tour of the amazing and stunning Plitvice National Park. Learn about the history of the area from the guide while driving there. And then immerse yourself in the gorgeous nature, drinking in the waterfalls and the verdant landscape.
- Private guided day trip from Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Learn about the history of the area from the guide
- Immerse yourself in the amazing waterfalls of the park
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Split
- Private tour means there will be lots of personalized attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
National park entrance fee
Guide - please contact us if you want to have it
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. Blaža Jurjeva Trogiranina 1, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- *National Park fees (you must have cash in HRK to pay for the entrance upon arrival to the park) Adult tickets: April, May, and October 180 HRK, June to September 200 HRK. Student tickets: April, May, and October 110 HRK, June to September 125 HRK. Children 7-17 years: April, May, and October 50 HRK, June to September 70 HRK. Children 0-6 years: free of charge. • Student must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Plitvice Lakes National Park Tour from Split or Trogir by Gray Line?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Plitvice Lakes National Park Tour from Split or Trogir by Gray Line?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 9965P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrogirSplitBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - HvarNature and Wildlife - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarBus Tours - ŠibenikNature and Wildlife - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Republic Square (Prokurative)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Gates of Diocletian's PalaceFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Port of Split (Luka Split) Peristyle Square (Peristil)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)MarjanBene BeachPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Bacvice BeachSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Froggyland