Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
365 Tours & Activities
Diocletian's Palace Tours
110 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
752 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Go back in time on this history-focused private walking tour of Split. Booking a private tour means you'll get personalized attention and are able to move through the city at your own pace, focusing on sites that interest you. Listen to commentary on the city's many centuries of history and get pointers on where you can continue to explore on your own.
- Private tour for your party only
- Guide provides customized commentary on the sights
- Walk at your own pace through the city
- Get pointers on where you can explore on your own
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointGolden Gate, Dioklecijanova ul. 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Redono d.o.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Private Split Walking Tour with Diocletian Palace?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Split Walking Tour with Diocletian Palace?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 15026P63
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSplitGolf Tours & Tee Times - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaGolf Tours & Tee Times - HvarHistorical Tours - HvarGolf Tours & Tee Times - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Gates of Diocletian's PalaceBene BeachPeristyle Square (Peristil)Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Port of Split (Luka Split) FroggylandPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Republic Square (Prokurative)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)MarjanBacvice BeachFruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)