Are you interested in?
Dubrovnik Old Town Tours
141 Tours & Activities
273 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
763 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore the medieval monuments and UNESCO-listed wonders of Dubrovnik on this private full-day tour from Split or Trogir. Admire the lush landscapes of the Dalmatian hinterlands and the rugged mountain valleys of Bosnia and Herzegovina on the scenic drive to Dubrovnik. Then, follow your guide on a walking tour of the historic city, including the chance to climb the medieval city walls, stroll down the lively Stradun and take in the views from the Minceta Fortress. Best of all: this private tour is fully customizable so you can tailor the itinerary to suit your interests.
- Full-day tour of Dubrovnik from Split or Trogir
- Admire views of the Dalmatian hinterlands and the Bosnia and Herzegovina mountains on the scenic drive
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town of Dubrovnik on a walking tour
- See historic sites like the Stradun, the City Walls and the Lovrijenac fortress
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Guide, please contact us if you want to have it
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. Blaža Jurjeva Trogiranina 1, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel!
- It is possible to organize a tour for more than 8 people, on request
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Dubrovnik from Split or Trogir by Gray Line?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Dubrovnik from Split or Trogir by Gray Line?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 9965P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrogirSplitBus Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - HvarHistorical Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarBus Tours - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Peristyle Square (Peristil)Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Republic Square (Prokurative)Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Gates of Diocletian's PalaceBudikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)MarjanMestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Port of Split (Luka Split) Bacvice BeachPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)Bene BeachFroggyland