Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
374 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
765 Tours & Activities
406 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Pack your passport and head over the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina on this private full-day tour from Split or Trogir. Journey through the scenic Dalmatian hinterlands to Međugorje village, where you can climb the Hill of Apparition, a pilgrimage site famed for its alleged apparitions of the Virgin Mary. Next, continue to UNESCO-listed Mostar, where the much-photographed highlights include the Stari Most Bridge, the Ottoman-era Muslibegovica House and the Koski Mehmed Pasha Mosque. Best of all: this private tour is fully customizable so you can tailor the itinerary to suit your interests.
- Full-day tour of Mostar and Medugorje from Split or Trogir
- Admire views of the Dalmatian hinterlands on the scenic drive to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Visit the Hill of Apparition in Međugorje village, a popular pilgrimage site
- Marvel at Mostar’s picturesque bridges and historic buildings on a walking tour
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Round-trip private transfer
Food and drinks
Guide, please contact us if you want to have it
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
2: Ul. Blaža Jurjeva Trogiranina 1, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Croatia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Mostar and Medugorje from Split or Trogir by Gray Line?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Mostar and Medugorje from Split or Trogir by Gray Line?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 9965P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrogirSplitBus Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - HvarHistorical Tours - HvarFull-day Tours - HvarBus Tours - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikFull-day Tours - ŠibenikCategory
Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront)Budikovac Island (Veliki Budikovac)Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic)Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn)Bacvice BeachSplit Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split)Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje)Gates of Diocletian's PalaceRepublic Square (Prokurative)Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic)Bene BeachGregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski)Peristyle Square (Peristil)MarjanSplit Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split)Port of Split (Luka Split) FroggylandPoljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud)